You don't need to put it in that directory on your server. You just need to give it to users and have them place it in their path.
Christian On 1/29/09, 13Strider <[email protected]> wrote: > > thanks but what i meant was i cant find contrib/tools directory on my > server to put post-review in it. > > On Jan 29, 9:54 am, housemaister <[email protected]> wrote: >> On Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 2:37 PM, 13Strider <[email protected]> >> wrote: >> >> > I cant find the contrib/tools directory with new setup. >> >> > On Jan 28, 5:46 pm, Christian Hammond <[email protected]> wrote: >> >> Right now, you need to grab it from SVN, but I'm going to be putting it >> >> into >> >> its own easy_installable package pretty soon. >> >> >> I think thehttp://www.review-board.org/docs/Using_PostReviewpagehas a >> >> link. >> >> Hmm, I searched myself for it a couple of days ago and didn't find a >> link on that wiki page. >> Nevertheless I found it in the >> SVN:http://reviewboard.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/reviewboard/contrib/tools... >> >> Stefan. > > > -- -- Christian Hammond - [email protected] VMware, Inc. --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reviewboard" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
