Hi Alexey.

I've been sort of silent with this post because I really don't have much
LDAP experience. We've had a number of patches that have changed our LDAP
support around, and I try to follow it as best I can, but I don't know the
implications of the patches. So I can't really say what the correct thing
is.

We have a patch up that I haven't reviewed yet (I'd like other
LDAP-knowledgeable users to look into it if possible) that may address your
concerns. Would you be able to give it a try?

http://reviews.review-board.org/r/704/

VMware, Inc.