Last night I did an easy_install upgrade from the 01/25 build to the
01/29 build. Now no one can leave comments. Clicking on lines of code
on the diff does nothing. Clicking the "Review" button at the top puts
a little "Ship It" button and a text entry box at the very bottom of
the page... not in a pop-up.

I tried downgrading ReviewBoard and Djblets to their previous versions
(by editing easy-install.pth), but it still doesn't work. Now I am at
a loss. Eek! Can you think of anything else I could try reverting?
To post to this group, send email to