Good to know.

In my (unsolicited) opinion, reviewbord could do away entirely with
the newfile class.

I want my new file diffs to appear in two columns with an empty left
column. It makes it obvious that this is a diff view (as opposed as a
snapshot view) and results in a more consistent display, where "the
important stuff" is always on the right.

I realize that the "only one column when it's a new file" is a
seductive idea, but I think it is bad human factors.

Two cents.