Hey Christopher,

On Mon, Feb 2, 2009 at 7:50 AM, Christopher Orr <ch...@orr.me.uk> wrote:

> Hi all,
> Just a few minor notes:
> Firstly, I discovered today that you'll probably need to clear your
> cache to fully support the new AJAXified loading of diffs.

Oh right, I need to do something about that. I took care of it client-side,
but forgot the server-side. I just need to append a serial to the
server-side cache key, like I do on the client-side.

Revision 1726 introduced some new JavaScript to the bottom of the
> diff_file_fragment.html template.  I found that this affected some
> already-cached fragments meaning that the file anchor spinners never got
> replaced (e.g. http://reviews.review-board.org/r/731/diff/#index_header).

Yeah, that definitely will happen if those existing fragments are in the
cache... Will fix :)

Secondly, good job with the new web Review Board site!

> Finally, I noticed the new documentation the other day (and I learned
> that Google Code now has a docs reader!).  Very nice.

Yep, it's pretty new to me too. Nice feature. They really should advertise
it more. In time, though, I think we'll end up showing docs inside the
Review Board site (I want to move off their wiki and into something we have
more control over).

Thanks for the comments!

Christian Hammond - chip...@chipx86.com
VMware, Inc.