Hi Christian,

Thank you very much. I read http://www.review-board.org/docs/GettingStarted
for hundreds of times, but still met lots of issues. :)
so, i still have some issues
(1) i cannot find any folder named sites-enabled under /etc/apache2/.
Any idea? how can i do in this case?
(2) you mentioned "remove your existing Apache config", you mean
remove all contents of the folder "/etc/apache2/"? Or just httpd.conf?

Thank you very much.