Hi Justin.

1) The sites-enabled seems to be specific to certain distros. What you could
do then is just copy the contents directly into httpd.conf (unless there's a
conf.d directory, in which case put it there).

2) Sorry, I should have been more clear. I meant just the section you added
referencing the new site, along with the DocumentRoot.

Unlike with normal file-based sites (such as sites using PHP), Django (which
Review Board uses) defines all the URLs and what each URL points to inside
the process, which is launched by fastcgi or mod_python. So all pages are
rendered inside the process, meaning we don't need anything in htdocs except
for media files (which we serve statically so we don't have to process it
with our software).

I'm slowly, when I get the time, working on better installation/admin docs
for Review Board. I'm hoping to have these available for beta 1.

VMware, Inc.