Hey everyone,

We've just put out the 1.0 alpha 2 release of Review Board. Those of you who
have been using the nightlies know what to expect in this release, but for
everyone else, you can read about it at:

http://review-board.org/news/2009/02/03/review-board-10-alpha-2-released/

Unlike with the alpha 1 release, upgrades from now really shouldn't
auto-grab nightlies. We tracked down the reason that nightlies were still
being used for alpha 1 installs and have fixed it. If you still would like
to use nightlies (which would certainly help us with debugging), you can
read the Getting Started guide (
http://www.review-board.org/docs/GettingStarted) to find out how to switch.

If there are any problems with the upgrade, do let us know!

VMware, Inc.