OK, I solved that problem.  It had to do with a CNAME entry in DNS.

Next problem: I get this error message when I try to submit a change:

$ post-review 106210
Unable to access http://codereview.mydomain.com/api/json/reviewrequests/new/.
The host path may be invalid
HTTP Error 500: Internal Server Error