Hello,

First of all: thanks for writing reviewboard and releasing it to the
world!

I'm trying to bring a installation to the latest SVN version but is
having some trouble. Got r1768 installed locally and copied a database
that works with r1757 - everything works fine except when I try to
create a new review request I get a "Something broke! (Error 500)"
error.

Debug was on however I don't see anything useful from the logs. I did
run rb-site upgrade after the upgrade.

I'm using apache2 + mod_python + sqlite. Any help is appreciated.

Regards,
Lester