The API pretty much just contains the data and functionality that either
we've needed so far for the Review Board UI or others have needed for their
apps. We'll gladly flesh out the API more.

The quickest way to get this added would be to provide patches for review
(which we should be able to get in to 1.0). Otherwise, feel free to file a
bug per-feature you need and we'll add it (though it may be after 1.0 in
this case, since we have a lot on our plates right now).

Your notification program sounds interesting. I've thought about developing
something like that myself. Are there any plans to make this a publicly
downloadable program? I'll be announcing adding a section for third party
software/addons/customizations before long to the website if you decide to.

Christian Hammond - chip...@chipx86.com
VMware, Inc.