Hi

I was just installing Review Board and i got into this strange
problem, I get a "Unhandled Exception

An unhandled exception was thrown by the application."

I figured out by looking at the error.log file that Reviwboard can't
read "settings_local.py" file, and the problem shows up on line 151 in
settings.py

Should I move the "settings_local.py" file to that location that the
settings.py is ?
"/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/ReviewBoard-1.0alpha2-py2.5.egg/
reviewboard/"

Have I configured Reviewboard wrongly or something ?

Using: linux, mysql and lighttpd.