On Feb 11, 2:02 pm, Christian Hammond <chip...@chipx86.com> wrote:
> I'm about to go to bed, so I won't have an answer for you until tomorrow,
> but how did you install your site?
>
> You should used rb-site to install the site, and then use the resulting
> lighttpd config file in your new site's conf/ directory. This should point
> things to the proper directory.

I used the rb-site install but if I try to use the lighttpd.conf file
I get some errors when I try to restart my server.

2009-02-11 14:19:57: (configfile.c.1128) a default document-root has
to be set
2009-02-11 14:19:57: (server.c.591) setting default values failed

and then it doesn't start the server.

> If that's what you've done, can you send me the reviewboard.fcgi file in
> your site's htdocs directory?

The file looks like this:
#!/usr/bin/env python

import os, sys

sys.path.insert(0, "/var/www/reviews2")
os.environ["DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE"] = "reviewboard.settings"

from django.core.servers.fastcgi import runfastcgi
runfastcgi(method="threaded", daemonize="false")

> You shouldn't move settings_local.py into that system directory. If it's not
> finding the file out of the conf/ directory, we need to investigate why.

Ok, good to know, I got a bit confused because I didn't see anything
about moving files around in the instructions. Personally I can't see
any problems.