Ok, That might help, still have the problem that the lighttpd.conf
file (that is provided with ReviewBoard) is not working.
I get these error messages

2009-02-11 14:19:57: (configfile.c.1128) a default document-root has
to be set
2009-02-11 14:19:57: (server.c.591) setting default values failed

Is there something missing from that file as well ?