Below is the Log message i got from the SVN server.
"Feb 12 14:07:40 XXXXXXXXXXX sshd[27074]: Failed password for apache
from ::ffff:XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX port 39183 ssh2 "

I guess if i enable apache as password less in the server,there may be
security violence.Is it possible to point out the ReviewBoard server
to login as unix users' login?

Regards,
dev