Hi again

I think I figured out the problem, if I added this line

server.document-root       = "/var/www/"

before the generated lighttpd.conf line
$HTTP["host"] =~ "<server>" {

Lighttpd started working fine, and also the previous comment that I
needed to add "/conf/" to the end of the line worked fine.

I got ReviewBoard up and running now.

Thanks for your help!