2009/2/12 Brot <schla...@gmail.com>

> Hello,
> today I installed Reviewboard and now I have a few questions.
> 1)
> Is there a possibility to create reviews from the command-line or in
> scripts? It's not really handy to upload the diff-file for every
> review. The manual way wouldn't get acceptance and the developers will
> not use reviews.

Yup! there's a script called post-review... I think for now you have to get
it from SVN, but Christian is working on packaging this for easy_install

> 2)
> If a developer accepts an review, is there a way to commit the
> reviewed diff automatically?
Not by default... that's a job for your SCM...although the forthcoming
extensions might make that possible... or you might be able to use the API
to have a daemon search for shipit tags and submit for you