I don't think there's a guide for that, but it's not too hard. All SCM
plugins reside under reviewboard/scmtools. The base class for all SCM
tools is SCMTool defined in scmtools/core.py. You can derive from it
and override the functions. I wrote a plugin for our tool by following
the lead of the perforce one, since they're conceptually very similar.

--
Muhammad Haggag