Is there any documentation for this post-review script?
Where should this script run? In my case we are using a linux server
for review-board and have windows-client where we are working on our
code (svn working base is on windows). Does this script fit into this
Do I have the possibility to connect via ssh and work with the post-
review script?

Another alternative could be a REST webservice for review-board to
upload new reviews?!

~ Bernd