Hi all,

I'm looking for some guidance or a working example of httpd.conf
settings for Review Board under Cygwin and Apache2 *without*
mod_perl.  Can anyone help?

The full story...

I am attempting to install Review Board under Cygwin on Windows XP.

I'm just looking to evaluate the system for now - the final
installation will most likely be on a UNIX or Linux server - so I
thought it would be simplest thing would be to install everything
under Cygwin (i.e. not use native Win32 components). So, amongst
others I have installed the following Cygwin packages:

* Web->apache2
* Python->python
* Utils->patch_utils
* Devel->gcc-core
* X11->libx11-devel
* Graphics->jpeg
* Database->sqlit3

I finally got the easy_install to complete (The PIL dependency was
causing it to lock up when calling gcc so I installed PIL from the
tar.gz package instead - which worked fine once I had installed the
Cygwin jpeg package).

I have set up my Review Board site - at least the "rb-site install"
command completed ok.  I understand from various Google searches that
mod_python is not available or easily built under Cygwin so I chose
the fastcgi option instead.

My question now is, can someone guide me as to the correct httpd.conf
entry for this configuration. The only examples I can find all assume

Many thanks