Hi all,

We've set up reviewboard to talk to a Perforce server (2007.3).
Unfortunately, when we try to upload diffs, we get the following error

[P4#run] Errors during command execution( "p4 files //rep/services/
libs/MAIN/libs/src/com/ap/project/dao/BaseDao.java#5" ) [Error]:
Unicode server permits only unicode enabled clients.

I did a search, and it looks like there is an environment variable
(P4CHARSET=utf8) that needs to be set to tell the p4 client to
communicate using utf8.

The respository is set up with an encoding of utf8.

I tried setting it in Apache via a SetEnv directive, but this did not
work.  Any other suggestions?