Hi David.

That bug is definitely fixed now. The version you're running is
pre-pre-alpha. The alpha releases should be a lot more stable than what you
have, and we're about to start going into betas, at which point we're going
to begin freezing features and only fixing bugs for a while.

It sounds like you have a version right after the new review UI was
introduced. A lot has been fixed with this UI since then. I would definitely
recommend doing an upgrade. If you run into trouble I'd be glad to help, but
if you have 0.9 working, it should probably go fine. You're already on
rb-site, I assume, so an upgrade should be painless.

I'm actually in the process right now of releasing 1.0 alpha 3, which should
be available in about 30 minutes.