I'm advocating the adoption of review-board in my company. The server
runs on Linux, but sadly the client
must run on Windows. Subversion is our version control system. We are
not using cygwin and I tried to run post-review (version 0.8) under
the windows shell.

But the following error appears:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "c:\post-review.pl", line 2307, in <module>
  File "c:\post-review.pl", line 2248, in main
    repository_info, tool = determine_client()
  File "c:\post-review.pl", line 2200, in determine_client
    repository_info = tool.get_repository_info()
  File "c:\post-review.pl", line 728, in get_repository_info
    env={'LANG': 'en_US.UTF-8'})
  File "c:\post-review.pl", line 1892, in execute
  File "c:\Programme\python2.5\lib\subprocess.py", line 594, in
    errread, errwrite)
  File "c:\Programme\python2.5\lib\subprocess.py", line 822, in
WindowsError: [Error 2] Das System kann die angegebene Datei nicht

As far as I found out the error appears in the class
"ClearCaseClient". Is there a change to run post-review without
cygwin? If yes, are there any documentation how to do this?
The DocString of the ClearCaseClient-Class tells me:
class ClearCaseClient(SCMClient):
    A wrapper around the clearcase tool that fetches repository
    information and generates compatible diffs.
    This client assumes that cygwin is installed on windows.

~ Bernd