no, I am using an German locale.

post-review works now for me under windows. I have installed all
components now: python, svn-client and gnu-diffutils.
I am using post-review with the ClearCaseClient call and have no
problems now.

Nonetheless, seems little bit strange to me. Installation is so much
harder under
Windows than under Linux :-(