Ok, there is another locale problem now. I have Windows XP with German
language installed. So my path to the USERPROFILE looks like
C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Administrator\Lokale Einstellungen
\Anwendungsdaten

But in post-review there is this code:
    if 'USERPROFILE' in os.environ:
        homepath = os.path.join(os.environ["USERPROFILE"], "Local
Settings",
                                "Application Data")

And that is the output traceback:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "c:\post-review.pl", line 2307, in <module>
    main(sys.argv[1:])
  File "c:\post-review.pl", line 2285, in main
    server.login()
  File "c:\post-review.pl", line 291, in login
    'password': password,
  File "c:\post-review.pl", line 552, in api_post
    return self.process_json(self.http_post(path, fields, files))
  File "c:\post-review.pl", line 534, in http_post
    self.cookie_jar.save(self.cookie_file)
  File "c:\Programme\Python2.5\lib\_MozillaCookieJar.py", line 118, in
save
    f = open(filename, "w")
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'C:\\Dokumente und
Einstellungen\\Administrator\\Local
 Settings\\Application Data\\.post-review-cookies.txt'