when I view the diff between revisions I get either one of the
following two issues:

1) A page containing the error message :

 list index out of range

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/ReviewBoard-1.0alpha4-
py2.4.egg/reviewboard/diffviewer/views.py", line 145, in view_diff
    interdiffset, highlighting, True)[0]
IndexError: list index out of range

2) The page showing the code review header but the panel which is
supposed to show the diff
now shows a paginator for 2 pages but both pages are empty.

Logging is enabled but no errors in httpd's error log.

Am I the only one experiencing that?