This might be a stupid question.  I'd like to play around with the
demo, and follow a patch through the review process, but I'm having
trouble uploading a patch.  My plan was just to add a file, maybe add
additional patches to it, etc.

My first question: Which repository do I use for demo purposes?  Navi
or Review Board SVN?

Second: What should my patch contain?  I tried making a patch with a
new file, setting the base diff path to /, but I get an "Unable to
parse diff revision header" when uploading the diff.  I think this is
because my diff was made outside any version control, and the revision
header is a timestamp.

Do I need to check out the demo's repository first?  If so, where is
it?

--
Anthony Foglia
Princeton Consultants