sorry, just hit me just how unhelpful that really was.

There's a command line tool called post-review you can download to
actually produce your uploads.

doc on the tool is here:
http://code.google.com/docreader/#p=reviewboard&s=reviewboard&t=Using_PostReview

the tool can be downloaded out of svn here:
http://reviewboard.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/reviewboard/contrib/tools/

2009/2/17 Jeff Andros <j...@bigredtj.com>:
> diff headers for reviewboard are a bit different... the server needs
> to know not only the path to the file, but also the revision it was
> generated from... that's how it looks up the base code.  as I
> understand it, svn diff might give you the right headers, but I'm not
> sure... we use p4.
>
> 2009/2/17 Anthony Foglia <afog...@princeton.com>:
>>
>> This might be a stupid question.  I'd like to play around with the
>> demo, and follow a patch through the review process, but I'm having
>> trouble uploading a patch.  My plan was just to add a file, maybe add
>> additional patches to it, etc.
>>
>> My first question: Which repository do I use for demo purposes?  Navi
>> or Review Board SVN?
>>
>> Second: What should my patch contain?  I tried making a patch with a
>> new file, setting the base diff path to /, but I get an "Unable to
>> parse diff revision header" when uploading the diff.  I think this is
>> because my diff was made outside any version control, and the revision
>> header is a timestamp.
>>
>> Do I need to check out the demo's repository first?  If so, where is
>> it?
>>
>> --
>> Anthony Foglia
>> Princeton Consultants