Thanks.  I was aware of the tool, but not using it.  My questions are
more about how to use the demo, than review board.

What repository should be used for demo users: Navi or Review Board SVN?
 From where do I check out the repository so I can make changes to post
for demo purposes?

I am assuming the demo does not use the Google Code SVN server where the
review board code is, because that would risk demo users making changes
to the published code.  Am I wrong?  Is there simply a directory that's
a sandbox for demo users?  If so, which.

--
Anthony Foglia
Princeton Consultants