Disclaimer: This post is specific to SVN. I admittedly don't know much
about the other RCS's that reviewboard supports.

Would anyone be against the addition of UUID as a configurable parameter
when adding a repository to reviewboard or having it grab the UUID
automatically when you first configure it and store it? I ask because
currently post-review will get a list of the repositories then iterate
over each one until it finds a match. This seems wasteful and can take a
while when you have a large number of repositories to work through. The
UUID should not change in a repository and querying possibly every repo
in your list for this data to find a match seems wasteful when the list
of the repos can provide this data making post-review perform O(1) for
number of repos.

Any comments/questions?

Gary M. Josack