Ok, we will try to manage with that. Also let me know if it is
possible to handle a scenario where we have only 3 files from a folder
out of 5 related to a bug, because other 2 files may be from different
bug. And so we can upload only 3 files for this bug. When we call
post_review for Subversion from a folder, it uploads all the files
from that folder, whereas we wish to upload only few files.