The version I'm using is "a4".

I don't have a problem with restarting apache afterward. But it would
be useful if, at least, when I make a change, and then quit my
browser, and bring it back up again, that the saved settings appear.
But I'm not getting that, and it's a little disconcerting, because I
don't know what settings are valid.

So, should all of these settings be stored in the DB? Or are they
written to other configuration files, where I should make sure that
Apache can write to them?

To post to this group, send email to