I'd be perfectly fine with it :) Anything to increase speed is welcome,
especially if it's a pain point for you.

I must say I've never heard of anyone using Review Board with so many
repositories. Are these all internal to your company (like one per project)
or do you have it set up with a bunch of outside repositories or something?