This is definitely a bug in Review Board that is still posing a problem. I'm
going to try again to fix it for beta 1.

They're all stored in the database. The issue is that they're cached after
per-instance. I have code in there to check for stale config caches and
update, but something's broken with that.

Christian Hammond -
Review Board -
VMware, Inc. -

On Fri, Feb 20, 2009 at 12:21 PM, Dan Morrow <> wrote:

> The version I'm using is "a4".
> I don't have a problem with restarting apache afterward. But it would
> be useful if, at least, when I make a change, and then quit my
> browser, and bring it back up again, that the saved settings appear.
> But I'm not getting that, and it's a little disconcerting, because I
> don't know what settings are valid.
> So, should all of these settings be stored in the DB? Or are they
> written to other configuration files, where I should make sure that
> Apache can write to them?
> -Dan.

To post to this group, send email to