I'm trying to build a generic class for that it can be subclassed.

Generic class: http://dpaste.com/123706/
Traceback: http://dpaste.com/123709/
Any idea to fix it?

The idea is execute the statements of grids.Column when the class is
initialized, so it's possible to pass the arguments since a subclass
as:

class FooDataGrid(GenericDataGrid):
   def __init__(self, **kwargs):
       kwargs['model'] = models.Foo
       kwargs['sortable'] = ['pk', 'name']
      super(FooDataGrid, self).__init__(**kwargs)