I was using a 0.9 version of review board and installed it according
to the instructions on GettingStarted.  I downloaded the code using
the "nightlies" repository.  I want to preserve my old database of
reviews so I copied (using cp) the reviewboard.sqlite file onto the
freshly installed reviewboard.db.

I then ran rb-site --upgrade /var/www/site and output:

m...@debian:/var/www/site$ sudo rb-site upgrade /var/www/site/
Rebuilding directory structure
Updating database
Creating table siteconfig_siteconfiguration
Creating table changedescs_changedescription
Creating table django_project_version
Creating table django_evolution
*** Migrating settings from settings_local.py to the database.
*** If you have previously configured Review Board through a
*** settings_local.py file, please ensure that the migration
*** was successful by verifying your settings at
*** http://192.168.0.101/admin/settings/
Installing baseline version
Evolutions in diffviewer baseline: add_parent_diffs
Evolutions in reviews baseline: change_descriptions
Evolutions in scmtools baseline: bugzilla_url_charfield
Installing index for siteconfig.SiteConfiguration model
Installing index for django_evolution.Evolution model
Installing json fixture 'initial_data' from '/usr/lib/python2.5/site-
packages/ReviewBoard-1.0alpha4-py2.5.egg/reviewboard/scmtools/
fixtures'.
Installed 6 object(s) from 1 fixture(s)
No evolution required.

Now when I site the site it works, but if I hit anything related to
reviews I get (after settings debug to True in settings_local.py):

OperationalError at /r/new/

no such column: scmtools_repository.encoding

I open reviewboard.db with sqlitebrowser I clearly see that the
encoding column does not exist.  When I view sqlitebrowser on the
fresh install I see that encoding column does exist.

There was a prior post suggesting that the user did not have django-
evolution installed properly and I have tried reinstalling that which
seemed to go right.

Some how the column is not being migrated when I copy the old db over
the new one.  Suggestions?  Thanks.

Mike