To expand on how I re-installed django-evolution, after rm'ing I ran:

m...@debian:/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages$ sudo easy_install
ReviewBoard
Searching for ReviewBoard
Best match: ReviewBoard 1.0alpha4
Processing ReviewBoard-1.0alpha4-py2.5.egg
ReviewBoard 1.0alpha4 is already the active version in easy-
install.pth
Installing rb-site script to /usr/bin

Using /usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/ReviewBoard-1.0alpha4-py2.5.egg
Processing dependencies for ReviewBoard
Searching for django-evolution
Reading http://downloads.review-board.org/mirror/
Reading http://downloads.review-board.org/releases/
Best match: django-evolution 0.0.0
Downloading
http://downloads.review-board.org/mirror/django_evolution-0.0.0.tar.gz
Processing django_evolution-0.0.0.tar.gz
Running django_evolution-0.0.0/setup.py -q bdist_egg --dist-dir /tmp/
easy_install-1lGVx2/django_evolution-0.0.0/egg-dist-tmp-AlTaBk
zip_safe flag not set; analyzing archive contents...
django_evolution.evolve: module references __file__
Adding django-evolution 0.0.0 to easy-install.pth file

Installed /usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/django_evolution-0.0.0-
py2.5.egg
Finished processing dependencies for ReviewBoard