The 0.0.0 version is what django_evolution advertises. I need to see about
getting a real version and a release on there.

How old was your previous install? It's possible that you hit a bug I
recently hit with my install, which there's a simple fix for. I assume you
weren't using rb-site before.

Try to copy over your old database again and then run the following:

rb-site manage /path/to/site loaddata
/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/ReviewBoard-1.0alpha4-py2.5.egg/reviewboard/admin/fixtures/initial_evolution_schema.json

Then do an upgrade of the database.