Hi,

Since upgrading to Alpha2 many of our users have been reporting
seriously slow response times sporadically on the review pages. This
is making the GUI nearly unusable for some users. One page
specifically is the popup Review comment box. This does not appear to
be network related and so I would like to roll back to Alpha 1 to see
if that fixes the issue.

How do I roll back to a previous Alpha release? Can I specify an alpha
version on install and just reinstall? It's not clear how to do this
from the docs.

Also, any estimate on when Alpha 5 will be ready? (We don't want to
upgrade to Alpha4 because of bug reported w/ viewing diffs of
revisions, which we already have problems with.)

Thanks!
Mary