I am a newbie with Django, ReviewBoard and Apache and I am clueless on
getting Apache to serve up ReviewBoard site.  I followed the basic
installation on my Ubuntu Hardy machine.  Everything seemed well
except http://reviews.example.com timed out.  The following are my
configurations.

(1) Django and ReviewBoard installations.

./usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/Django-1.0.2_final-py2.5.egg/django/
conf/project_template/manage.py
./usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/ReviewBoard-1.0alpha4-py2.5.egg/
reviewboard/manage.py

(2) ReviewBoard apache directory

/var/www/reviews.example.com.

(3) Apache set up.

I added the following configure to /etc/apache2/sites-available/apache-
modpython.conf and made a symlink to it in /etc/apache2/sites-enabled.

<VirtualHost *:80>
        ServerName reviews.example.com
        DocumentRoot /var/www/reviews.example.com/htdocs

        # Error handlers
        ErrorDocument 500 /errordocs/500.html

        # Serve django pages
        <Location "/">
                PythonPath "['/usr//lib/python2.5/site-packages/','/var/www/
reviews.example.com/conf'] + sys.p
ath"
                SetEnv DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE reviewboard.settings
                SetEnv PYTHON_EGG_CACHE
/var/www/reviews.example.com/tmp/egg_cache
                SetHandler mod_python
                PythonHandler django.core.handlers.modpython
                PythonAutoReload Off
                PythonDebug Off
                # Used to run multiple mod_python sites in the same apache
                PythonInterpreter reviewboard_reviews_example_com
        </Location>

        # Serve static media without running it through mod_python
        # (overrides the above)
        <Location "/media">
                SetHandler None
        </Location>
        <Location "/errordocs">
                SetHandler None
        </Location>

        <Directory "/var/www/reviews.example.com/htdocs">
                AllowOverride All
        </Directory>

        Alias /media /var/www/reviews.example.com/htdocs/media
        Alias /errordocs /var/www/reviews.example.com/htdocs/errordocs
</VirtualHost>

(4) I edited /etc/hosts

172.0.0.1       reviews.example.com

At this point, I had no idea how to access ReviewBoard's site.

Thanks in  advance for all suggestions.