After some digging, I traced the call back to pysvn.info2(url).  On
our install, pysvn.info2 will work fine for any local path, but urls
cause an instant seg fault.  I verified this was the problem by
temporariliy switching the 'Path' in the Reviewboard admin to a local
path, and get_repository_info went through cleanly.  I've tried all
kinds of configurations of pysvn and subversion, but it always ends up
with pysvn.info2 segfaulting. I will keep an eye out for a solution
but I think it's safe to say this is not Reviewboard's issue.  Thanks
for the help and I'll let you know if I ever get it working.