Sorry for the delay on this. I haven't been around much this weekend.

Mainly, you'll need to backup the database files (you can use mysqlhotcopy
if using MySQL), and your site directory (e.g., /var/www/reviews.example.com
).

Might also want to backup your working Apache/lighttpd config files.

The database is really the important part, though. The rest can be
reconstructed easily.