Features along this line have been requested by many people in the past, so
we're going to have to look into this after 1.0 at some point, but for the
time-being, there's nothing in the dashboard for it.

Problem with policy-related features is that everyone has a different idea
of what should indicate approval to commit. Some people want some number of
reviews to mark "Ship It," some want everybody, different people have
different ideas about number of people from a group, etc. So without some
clear but extensive customizable policy support, we can't really accept
anything specific to one setup.

To get the number of "Ship It"s, you'll need to do a query, something like:

num_ship_its = review_request.reviews.filter(ship_it=True).count()

Or for the actual reviews with "Ship It" statuses:

reviews = review_request.reviews.filter(ship_it=True)

You'd then have to get the target_people and target_groups on the review
request, and compare that list to your number of reviews, if you want custom
logic there.

You can find out more about how to do these queries at
by looking at reviewboard/reviews/models.py to see the fields.