There's no mechanism in place for this. There's been other requests for it,
but nothing in place, and it'd be a bit of work to implement. We wouldn't be
able to get to it in 1.0, so it may be best as an extension once that lands

Users may also need staff access by default, which is risky.

One option is that we could have a setting for allowing any user to create
groups, and then provide a form either in or linked to in the Preferences
page. That could land in something like a 1.1 or 1.5, if someone wants to do
the work. That has the advantage of not needing permission or staff support.

Christian Hammond -
Review Board -
VMware, Inc. -

On Tue, Mar 3, 2009 at 1:23 AM, KunalG <> wrote:

> One more thing, is there any way to grant each user who register, with
> some specific rights.
> Lets say, I want that each user who registers should be able to create
> groups only.
> Thanks,
> -Kunal
> On Mar 3, 11:47 am, David Trowbridge <> wrote:
> > Right now the only additional "attachments" we support uploading are
> > screenshots (which really means images in general). In the future, we
> > plan to make this more generic, but that won't happen for a while
> > unless someone else does it.
> >
> > -David
> >
> > On Mon, Mar 2, 2009 at 10:45 PM, KunalG <> wrote:
> >
> > > Hi,
> >
> > > Is there any way to add other files to a request other than the code
> > > files, Lets say a Static analysis report of the code.
> >
> > > Thanks,
> > > Kunal

To post to this group, send email to