I have installed everything that was listed on the review-board
getting started web page.

I have used ubuntu 7.10 as said.

After completing the installation, when I visit the site which was
just created, I cant see any "admin" link on the top right corner nor
any web page is displayed.
Just the directory listing is displayed.

I think i am missing something, due to which I am not able to see the
site's home page which has the "admin" link.
I checked apache's root folder, but could find any web pages under it.

Any help is appreciated.