Make sure your /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/000-default file is removed. By
default, Apache shares /var/www as the htdocs directory, and that means our
stuff won't be handled. If you remove that and restart Apache, it will
hopefully work.

Christian Hammond -
Review Board -
VMware, Inc. -

On Fri, Mar 6, 2009 at 12:06 PM, Manas Mutha <> wrote:

> I have installed everything that was listed on the review-board
> getting started web page.
> I have used ubuntu 7.10 as said.
> After completing the installation, when I visit the site which was
> just created, I cant see any "admin" link on the top right corner nor
> any web page is displayed.
> Just the directory listing is displayed.
> I think i am missing something, due to which I am not able to see the
> site's home page which has the "admin" link.
> I checked apache's root folder, but could find any web pages under it.
> Any help is appreciated.

To post to this group, send email to