Hi,

I've installed all the prereqs and run "rb-site install" successfully,
but I'm a bit of an apache newbie and I'm not quite sure what to do
with apache-modpython.conf

I tried to simply load it from http.conf, but it complains about the
SetEnv directives as syntax errors.

Also, I'm unclear as to whether I really want to use the "VirtualHost"
option... I'd rather just place it under

  http://myhost/reviewboard

I don't seem to have sites-available or sites-enabled directories ad
indicated in the doc.

Any pointers would be appreciated...

I'm running Apache/2.2.10 (Linux/SUSE) mod_python/3.3.1

Thanks,

Kimon