The generated Apache config file is pretty much just a sample config file.
You can certainly set it up in other ways. In your case, you want to make
sure to set the domain name in 'rb-site install' to your "myhost" and set
the site root directory to "/reviewboard/".

Usually with Apache, you have a VirtualHost that defines your main host, and
every other host you host if you have others. You can merge the definition
of the generated Apache config file into your main one, if you have one. You
may have to play around with it a bit. We'll help where we can, but it's
kinda a custom config.

As for the SetEnv errors, it's possible you'll need to load in the mod_env
module. Normally this is built-in, I think, but maybe not on OpenSUSE. Can
you show the errors?