The nightly won't install using easy_install. Am I doing something
wrong?

$sudo easy_install -v ReviewBoard-1.0alpha5.dev_20090313-py2.4.zip
Processing ReviewBoard-1.0alpha5.dev_20090313-py2.4.zip
... <many "unpacking" messages>...
error: Couldn't find a setup script in
ReviewBoard-1.0alpha5.dev_20090313-py2.4.zip

I get the same thing for the Django nightly.