I just got RB set up, and I created a repository and a test account.
It's a very slick looking tool and I can't wait to put it through its

But when I click "New Review Request" it crashes:

    Something broke! (Error 500)

    It appears something broke when you tried to go to here. This is
either a bug in Review Board or a server
    configuration error. Please report this to your administrator.

I've installed all the pre-reqs, including mem-cached pretty much
standard.  Everything else seems to be working (except for search
since I have not installed PyLucene yet).

My system is openSUSE/apache2/mod_python.

What might cause this to happen?  There don't seem to be any clues as
what could be wrong (either review board logs, or apache logs).  Any
way I can debug this?

Thanks for any help,